We are all learners. I like learning aspecialy with Mrs M. Mrs M is a nice teacher and she's a learner too. I know I'm proud to be a Gem and I'm proud of my learning.
We are all reflective learners. We think about our learning and we blog about it.
And we all learn from each over no mater where we are all around the world.

Hi Lara,
ReplyDeleteI love learning. I look forward to learning something new everyday. I also have a PLN. Your PLN is your class, teachers, parents, and family. Nice blog post! I know your family is proud of you and Mrs. M is too!
Mrs. Glynn
@mrsglynnsclass/2nd grade
Houston, Texas, USA
Hi Lara,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous post! It shows what a reflective, self-directed learner you are. I'm proud of your learning too!
I'm glad that already you have a network of people beyond your home and school family that are helping you learn. Isn't it great that now we can so easily connect, share and learn along with others, no matter where they may be in the world.
We certainly live in exciting times!
Mrs M
Hi Lara!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great post. It is so great to have a PLN. Mrs. M is in mine. Having a chance to learn with people around the world is wonderful! I was able to show Mrs. M a whole new world underground because of the PLN and being life-long learners.
Keep up the great learning.
Mr. Purcell
@mathonthemind
Grades 5-8 Mathematics
Emporia, Kansas, USA
Dear Lara,
ReplyDeleteYou are inspirational! You truly are a reflective learner. The proof is this very special blog post that you have written. I will share this post with my class. I'm certain they will like it very much.
Your blog post will help me explain to my students the wonderful connections that I've made in my PLN, and how we can all learn from others.
You are now part of my class' Personal Learning Network!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Bright
5th Grade Cibolo Green Elementary
San Antonio, Texas
http://blogs.neisd.net/abrigh